Cisco Umbrella Studio: A Cloud Security Workshop
See how SIG plays a role in your SASE solution
Are you the hands-on, take it for a test-drive type? Then Cisco Umbrella Studio was made for you!
Register now for the cloud security workshop where you’ll get to:
- Deploy and build your own Umbrella SIG configuration in a lab environment, including:
- DNS-layer security
- Secure Web Gateway policies using rules and rule sets
- Inline DLP
- Layer 7 cloud-delivered firewall
- File type and tenant controls
- And more
- Explore security use cases and how Umbrella SIG can solve them
- Get a sneak-peak of upcoming features
- Complete challenges and a short survey to win prizes!
- Have lunch on us! AMER participants will receive a $25 Grubhub voucher after the workshop
Cisco Umbrella, cloud-delivered security for the network of tomorrow
The future of network security is moving to the cloud. IT teams have more users, devices, applications, and data to secure than ever before, and existing security models are falling short.
With more users working remotely or from satellite offices, organizations are implementing direct internet access (DIA) at branch locations and deploying SD-WAN solutions to optimize networking performance. As a result, security teams are transitioning from a traditional centralized security approach to a more decentralized security architecture.
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud-delivered security service that brings together essential security functions that you can adopt incrementally, at your own pace. Umbrella unifies secure web gateway, DNS-layer security, cloud-delivered firewall, cloud access security broker (CASB) functionality, and threat intelligence into a single secure internet gateway (SIG). Deep inspection and controls help you ensure compliance with acceptable-use web policies and get protection against internet threats.
Whether you’re a SASE pants already or just starting out, this cloud security workshop is for you.
Additional workshop dates will be released each month