Join us to learn how Cisco Umbrella can help you cut complexity, reduce risk exposure, and improve performance by simplifying and streamlining cloud-delivered security to support an SSE or SASE architecture journey.
Security experts Tom Baumgartner from Cisco Security Product Marketing, and Chris Bilodeau from Cisco Security Technical Marketing Engineering will lead this 45-minute live overview and demo with 15 minutes of Q&A, Wednesday, March 6 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET.
Increasing connectivity demands for hybrid workforces that need regular access to the cloud and SaaS applications can put a great strain on the traditional data center security model and cause lower productivity and efficiency. So, many organizations are looking to modernize operations by adopting a cloud-centric security model instead.
Find out how Cisco Umbrella is core to an SSE or SASE architecture for secure and scalable delivery of these common desired outcomes:
- Protecting from known and emerging threats
- Ensuring policy compliance
- Enforcing acceptable use policies
- Keeping sensitive data safe
- Achieving operational efficiency
- Delighting security administrators
- Maintaining end user satisfaction