When Qdoba was looking to bring their networking and cybersecurity in-house, they knew they wanted a solution that would simplify and strengthen both their security and their connectivity.
In this customer story, Gary Burgess, Director of Infrastructure and Security at Qdoba, shares how a secure access service edge (SASE) solution was the right approach to help connect and protect all 700+ restaurants in North America. By converging networking and security functionality and delivering it from the cloud, Qdoba was able to centralize and streamline their operations and enhance their security and visibility.
With Cisco Umbrella cloud-delivered security and Meraki’s cloud-managed networking, Qdoba was able to:
- Better secure customer payment information
- Manage networking and security from one dashboard
- Simply and easily supervise SSL inspection, sandboxing, and URL filtering
- Block more avenues of attack like malware and ransomware
- React and respond to threats faster, with fewer staff
- Increase network uptime, leading to more restaurant sales and better guest experiences
Find out more about how implementing a SASE solution with Cisco Secure helped solve Qdoba’s security and infrastructure challenges.
Watch the Qdoba Case Study