In 2019, Gartner announced secure access service edge (SASE) as the future state of network security. A SASE architecture converges networking and security functions in the cloud to securely connect users, things, and applications and deliver an exceptional experience, anywhere.
Since then, the SASE landscape has evolved quickly, with SASE networking and security components being delivered from a single vendor as a way to create seamless, secure access that extends across on-premises to the cloud.
With this report, you can:
- Find out how a SASE solution can simplify, streamline, and strengthen your security posture
- Get expert guidance to plan your SASE strategy
- Understand the SASE vendor landscape
- See planning assumptions and predictions for the future of SASE
- Discover the benefits of single-vendor SASE offerings
- Understand what capabilities a SASE vendor needs to offer to support a successful SASE implementation
Download the report
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, Market Guide for Single-Vendor SASE, 28 September 2022, By Neil MacDonald Et Al.