Phishing attacks are on the rise and evolving every day.
In fact, it’s one of the top threats faced by every size organization around the globe. Through vulnerability exploits and social engineering, organizations find that the security of their critical data and sensitive user information is at risk. A better understanding of phishing is an integral platform for building the security resilience to protect against possible attacks.
Use this ebook to learn:
- What new threats have emerged
- Key social, political, and technological trends affecting the way attackers operate
- Some of the weaknesses in infrastructure, training, and protocols that leave organizations exposed to attacks
- How to mitigate these weaknesses to stay ahead of the phishing threat
- The Cisco Secure solutions that best combat phishing and provide a strong defense against even the most sophisticated attacks.
Get Phishing For Dummies