2022 Cloud Security Comparison Guide
Learn how to evaluate a cloud security provider
See why Cisco Umbrella outshines the competition
Today, securing your network is more challenging than ever. You need to secure users, devices, apps, and data at the point of access, working at the cloud edge to deliver protection and performance.
To meet new challenges like delivering a secure access service edge (SASE) architecture, you’ll need to partner with the best of the best.
When it comes to cloud security, the network and partner behind the platform matter just as much as the platform itself. You need a proven leader in networking and security with the experience and the vision to support you as your organization grows and evolves.
In the 2022 Cloud Security Comparison Guide, you’ll learn how to evaluate a cloud security provider on key criteria, including technical capabilities and business requirements, to achieve the four goals of a SASE architecture:
- Simplification: improve efficiency and integrate with existing tools
- Security: detect and block the biggest threats of 2021
- Scalability: enable productivity and performance as your business evolves
- Support: back up your investments for the long term
Once you’ve compared cloud security partners side by side, there’s really no comparison at all. Cisco outperforms competitors in all the critical areas that will matter to your business and delivers on the promise of SASE.
See why 100% of the Fortune 100 companies partner with Cisco to secure their networks today and build the infrastructure of tomorrow.
- $1 billion in cloud-native investments
- $6 billion in security investments
- 1.5 million unique malware samples analyzed every day