Cybersecurity Threat Trends Report
This extensive free report unveils the biggest cyber threats to businesses now
Featuring exclusive statistics, comprehensive data, and easy to digest threat analysis, the Cybersecurity Threat Trends Report can help you prepare for the cyber attacks of today, tomorrow, and beyond.
This report explores how cyber criminals:
- Executed highly coordinated, multi-step attacks
- Leaned on four types of cyber attacks above all others
- Used old technologies to launch new ransomware attacks
- Used fake CDC and vaccine sign-up sites to gain access to data
Cybersecurity threats grow more advanced
In the last year, cyber criminals delivered a wave of cyber attacks that were not just highly coordinated, but far more advanced than ever before seen.
Simple endpoint attacks became complex, multi-stage operations. Ransomware attacks hit small businesses and huge corporations alike. Cryptomining attacks gave cyber criminals an easy foothold into company networks. It was a year of massive data leaks, expensive ransomware payouts, and a vast, new, complicated threat landscape. And it was a year that saw cyber criminals up their threat game in a big way.
Using Cisco Umbrella, the industry leader in threat detection,1 to capture and analyze billions of queries, we identified the biggest cyber threats to businesses now.
Download this report for the fascinating details.
Get the cybersecurity threat report now
1. In a recent security efficacy test performed by AV-TEST Cisco Umbrella received the highest threat detection rate in the industry at 96.39%.