How to Stop Ransomware Attacks
Ransomware Defense for Dummies
Get your free, new and improved ransomware defense guide
Learn what to do to minimize your risk of a ransomware attack
Get the free Ransomware Defense for Dummies with five information-packed chapters that explore:
- How ransomware operates and the three developments that have made it more pervasive and lucrative
- Strategies you can use to reduce the risk and cost of ransomware — including what actions to take before, during and after a ransomware attack
- A new best-of-breed network security architecture to better address modern threats, including ransomware
- A ransomware defense solution that delivers effective protection against ransomware from the network to email, and the endpoint to the cloud
- Ten key ransomware defense takeaways
Defending your network from cyber and ransomware attacks is more critical than ever
The rise of ransomware over the past few years is an ever-growing problem that has quickly become an extremely lucrative criminal enterprise. Targeted organizations often believe that paying the ransom is the most cost-effective way to get their data back — and, unfortunately, this may also be the reality.
The problem is that every single business that pays to recover their files is directly funding the development of the next generation of this cyber threat. As a result, it continues to evolve, with more sophisticated variants and more specific targeted ransomware attacks. The costs continue to rise as well.
Research from Cybersecurity Ventures predicted that ransomware attacks would cost the global economy 6 trillion annually in 2021! This makes defending your organization’s data more critical than ever.
But where do you start?
Ransomware Defense for Dummies is packed with specific action steps and solutions that can help your organization effectively defend against ransomware and other cybersecurity threats. Download it now.